JULIE GREEN Coaching
Coaching Services Terms and Agreement
Coaching services description:
I understand that this is a CO- Creative process which will include each of us committing to our roles and responsibilities. I will ask questions and clarify anything I do not understand. I am committed to doing everything I need to do to get 100% from my coaching relationship.
My role as a coach:
I will follow the agenda you establish for our weekly meetings, listen deeply to you, ask powerful questions and help you move towards action that supports your objectives.
My role as a consultant:
I will provide you with current best practices and resources. These recommendations and suggestions are possibilities for your use but do not guarantee results.
Your role as a client:
- Show up every session on time and ready to be fully engaged and willing to take meaningful actions.
- Acknowledge and accept that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental or other health professionals. Client will seek independent professional advice for such matters.
- Client understands that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association.
- Be prepared for each session with an agenda. This will be our shared focus. Please email your agenda to email@example.com 24 hours prior to our scheduled session. Although a pre-session agenda is not required, it is often jumps starts our session.
- Complete what you agree to do between sessions and be open-minded to new possibilities for yourself.
- Please call me at 208-755-2824 at the scheduled day and time we have selected. If you do not calI at the prearranged time, I will be available to you during the time we have agreed upon should you call back within the allotted session time.
All client confidential information provided by the client will not be shared, sold or used as a reference.This includes, but is not limited to: name, email and phone numbers shared by the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to notify the coach 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/sessions to reschedule or cancel.
- Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed session.
- After the coaching sessions have begun, any unused sessions will be refunded if the client wishes to discontinue coaching services.
- Client will request such refund, in writing.
I grant Julie Green permission to record my sessions and can request, at any time, that the session not be recorded.
These recorded sessions may be used for coach review or clarification of the client’s wishes.
I have read the coaching terms and agreement and understand my role and that of my coach. If there is anything I do not understand, I will ask for clarification.
I am ready to make a 100% investment in myself to be actively involved in the coaching relationship. In that spirit, by purchasing coaching services from Julie Green, I confirm I have read and agree to all statements in this Terms and Services document.
Client name ________________________________ Date _______________________-