Thanks for visiting my site. I’m so glad you are here!
Coaching is innate to Julie.
She has dedicated her adult life and career to service of those in need of positive change.
In this service, Julie discovered that the vast majority of people have the strength, courage
What most people lack is someone to guide them to their own wisdom.
Someone to help them reveal who they are and what they already know.
Why the name Gracefulgrit?
Most of our challenges require change.
Attached to that change is a transition process.
During this transition, we can find our grit, our determination, and our resolve.
Words like courage, design, earnestness, and intention define our grit. Everyone has grit. However, it does tend to hide from us when we need it the most.
I can help you find and develop your grit. And your grit can be applied with kindness and gracefulness.
Grit, coupled with compassion and grace is a powerful tool during
So….how does this work?
Coaching can create significant shifts in thinking and create forward movement.
This is a process where we co-create strategies and shifts in thinking patterns.
What I offer is a complimentary 45-60 minute sample session.
There is no commitment beyond this exploratory call.
During this phone conversation, we begin the process of uncovering what you really want and how to get there.
I invite you to sample and experience the process and open your door to healthy possibilities.
Most of My Clients Want Some or All of the Following:
- Creation of a strong support system for a caregiving network. This caregiving may be for elderly parents, disabled children, spouses, family members, friends or neighbors.
- Better relationships
- Improving the quality of your life as a caregiver.
- Shift in attitude towards a situation or person. This is especially relevant with “delinquent” people connected to your caregiving situation.
- Release of resentment.
- How to say NO.
- Learning the difference between resignation and acceptance of your caregiving.
DISCOVER YOUR INSIGHTS FOR:
- Customizing a plan of action that fits YOU.
- Shifting your thinking to improve your life.
- Releasing perfection and finding excellence.
- Giving up what you do not want with Grace and Grit.
- Lessening the trap of
- Identifying and releasing toxic relationships.
- Maintaining a healthy partnership with your significant other or spouse.
“Julie skillfully blended consulting with coaching. I was thrust into a chaotic situation when I became the caregiver for my disabled niece. Not only was this something I didn’t expect but something I had NO idea how to do. My world turned upside down overnight! As we worked through the logistics of HOW to be a caregiver, Julie helped me to stabilize emotionally. She truly guided me towards self-care so that I could better care for my niece. What a resource! Thank you, Julie!”