Finding this website is not just a coincidence. You are literally searching for a resource, a support or answers through the maze of caregiving. I invite you to read on, take a look and reach out.
- Establishing and maintaining NON-negotiable time for YOU.
- Detaching from resentments towards “delinquent” siblings and
- Positioning your needs at the TOP of your “to do” list.
- Weeding out what is unnecessary for your well being-guilt, opinions of others, toxic relationships.
- Creating freedom within your caregiving schedule.
But you only get these kinds of results when you invest in YOUR care the same way you invest in the care of your loved one.
You are the primary caregiver for a family member. Whether it is a sibling, a spouse, or a child with disabilities, you feel alone. And yet, you have other family members who could or should be helping with caregiving tasks. Compelling Caregiver Family Draft...read more
Caregiver magic-creating rescue rabbits I have been a solo caregiver for a long time. Occasionally, I burn out on the ongoing demands .Caregiver magic-creating rescue rabbits is a strategy that jumpstarts me towards a more proactive attitude. As a long term caregiver,...read more
Tough times challenge us all. They startle us, knock the wind out of us, take us to our knees or weaken our strongest resolve. Tough times do not play favorites. They find the kindest of us, the wealthiest of us, the least and most deserving of us. Caregiver 3...read more